Pages

Monday, 14 May 2018

Cyber smart/HRM blog profile




Hello my name is Daniel and I like to game I'm a year 8 student at my college and I'm 12 years old👑 I have no favourite food. Most of my friends, no one in my school knows. My favourite colours/shades are black and white Then baby blue and cyan👑 I'm a gamer👑 14/5/18 👑 👑 👑✋ 👑 👑 👑 👑

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel,
    Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see the great learning you share on your blog. Well done completing your first blog post.

    Mrs Archer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Daniel,
    I am working in a cluster of schools starting blogging in the Gisborne region.
    Great to see you have created an image about yourself. I see you have used your favourite colours in your digital learning object. Did you use google drawing or another tool?
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete